AICSA are delighted to present this revised strategic direction which has been prepared by AICSA together with Strategic Consultant Kate Larsen. This new plan outlines a vision for AICSA and its priorities for the next three years.
Download the Strategic Plan 2023-2025
We imagine a future in which South Australian artists, arts workers and arts organisations are strong, supported, visible and valued within the state and beyond.
To achieve this vision, we:
- Connect our members, community and sector
- Communicate with them and give them opportunities to be heard
- Advocate on their behalf
- Leadership: We provide independent leadership and a voice for South Australian artists, arts workers and arts organisations.
- Celebration: We showcase the work and impact of the South Australian arts sector.
- Representation: We are a democratic member organisation and sector-wide peak body.
- Rights: We advocate for the rights of artists and arts workers and for equitable access to the arts.