AICSA is South Australia’s only organisation that represents artists, arts workers and arts organisations across all artforms, all levels, all scales and all parts of the state.
AICSA Financial Members make up a core constituency to consult with and report to as we undertake our national advocacy and sector development work. AICSA members may also stand for the Executive Committee. Fees are for 12 months, charged annually on membership anniversary.
- Invitations to AICSA member only events, workshops and sector networking events
- Eligibility to stand for AICSA Executive Committee
- Voting rights at AICSA Annual General Meeting
- AICSA Email Bulletins and Newsletters
- Industry offers and updates
You can RENEW your membership or JOIN AICSA via the online form at the link below:
Payment can be made by credit or debit card.
Annual Membership Fees
Organisation (Gross annual receipts)
Less than $200k
$200k – 500k
$500k – 1million
If you require a tax invoice to generate payment, please contact AICSA.