One of our key goals is to proactively advocate for South Australia’s arts and cultural sector. AICSA will continue to advance and embed the sector’s role as a leading driver of the state’s cultural identity and reputation, innovation and growth, as well as wellbeing and social cohesion.
This is achieved in a number of ways including:
- Monitoring and responding to issues affecting the arts in South Australia.
- Representing and speaking with one voice on behalf of our members and the broader sector.
- Developing evidence-led positioning, advocacy and audience development campaigns.
- Equipping and upskilling our members and the broader sector to strengthen our individual and collective advocacy.
- State Budget
- Consistent indexation application to arts NFP organisational funding
- Artist wage/salary and work precarity
- Advocacy partnerships
Want to contribute to our advocacy work?
Becoming a financial member is the best way to show your support. Members will receive monthly updates on our continued campaigns to ensure the arts remain vital to the cultural life and economy of South Australia