Wednesday 29 June
Sparkke at the Whitmore, 317 Morphett Street, Adelaide, Kaurna Yerta
Doors and bar open from 5:30pm, formalities from 6pm ACST
Presented by the Arts Industry Council of South Australia.
Join us for a chance to meet the Hon. Andrea Michaels MP, Minister for Small and Family Business, Consumer and Business Affairs and the Arts.
Hosted by AICSA Chair, Jessica Alice, the night will also feature:
- Welcome to Country from Robert Taylor
- Remarks from the Hon. Andrea Michaels MP
- Artist statement by writer Jennifer Mills
- Artist statement by poet and playwright Manal Younus
- Musical performance from Luigi Donnarumma
- Musical performance from Kelly Menhennett
There will also be an opportunity for networking, with drinks and nibbles provided.